- The “Classic Strings” International Competitions for Violin and Cello 2022 will take place in Tel Aviv, Israel. The Competition for Violin will be held from the 10th to the 23rd of May 2022, the Competition for Cello will be held from the 9th to the 19th of May 2022.
- The Competition is open to applicants of all nationalities. Applicants must be not older than 35 years at the date of the opening ceremony of the competition (9th of May 2022).
- The application must be sent no later than the 10th of March 2022. The Application procedure must be done online. Candidates will not be admitted to the Competition unless payment is received. In case of withdrawal, subscription money will not be reimbursed.
- Travel, accommodation and visa costs, if necessary, are the responsibility of the participants themselves.
- The “Classic Strings” International Competitions for Violin and Cello consist of 3 rounds with the final round to be performed with the orchestra. All rounds of the Competition are open to public.
- The jury's decision is binding. All decisions and votes of the jury starting from the 1st round till the final round will be published on the website after the announcement of the results.
- No video or audio recordings of the competition performances are allowed. All rights to recording and broadcast of the Competition (as well as to the sale and distribution of the aforementioned materials) belong to the Competition Committee. In the eventuality of radio or television productions, audio or video recordings of the competition, the participants have no right to advance claims or financial requests to the producers or transmitters.